Water Extraction Service In Columbia, SC
If you are dealing with a water emergency, you need to take immediate action and call a water damage restoration company. Starting the water damage cleanup process as soon as possible will prevent any further water damage and stop dangerous mold from growing. Remember, even a small amount of water damage can be dangerous for your home or office.
Our professionals at Carpet Cleaning of Columbia have the knowledge and experience to quickly and effectively remove water from your carpets, upholstery, and other affected areas of your home or business. We use a trusted process that helps protect your home from water damage and dangerous bacteria and mold growth.
If you are in need of water extraction, mold remediation services, or any other water damage restoration services in Columbia, don’t hesitate – call us today! We are ready 24/7 to respond quickly in your time of need.
Request a Call Back !
How to Start the Water Removal Process
If water is actively coming into your home, try to stop the water at its source if possible to stop any excess water and further damage from happening. Once you have done that, call our emergency water extraction services at Carpet Cleaning of Columbia as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can start the water repair process by:
- Moving any valuable personal belongings to a safe and dry location
- Opening all doors and windows to help the water evaporate
- Placing fans and dehumidifiers around the affected area to speed up the drying process
- Removing as much water as possible from wet carpet using wet/dry vacuums and pumps
Our Professional Emergency Water Extraction Process
We will start by assessing the water damage in a timely manner and quickly determine the entire process we will use to entirely remove the water and completely dry out your home or business.
Once we have a plan in place, our emergency services team will quickly get to work. We use the latest technology and equipment to remove water quickly and efficiently. Our water extraction and restoration process is as follows:
- A complete assessment of the water damage
- The extraction of all standing water
- Drying out wet areas completely which will prevent mold growth
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all affected surfaces
- Repairing and restoring all damaged areas
Get a Free Quote Now !
Types of Repair Services we Offer:
- Mold damage
- Fire damage
- Smoke damage
- Sewage damage
- Extensive water damage
- And repair of any additional damage done to your property
please give us a call. We look forward to providing you and your
Don't Hesitate to get in Touch!
If you’re dealing with any kind of water damage in your South Carolina home, please call our experts today! Our entire team is expertly trained and will do a fantastic job at getting your life back to normal.